Ivinex allows you to add Email Accounts that the system will check and import into Ivinex. If you add emails here then you also need to configure your Email Mapping.
To add a System Email Account click the “Add” button under the table headers (Fig. 1).
Doing so will show a green popup box with the title “Email Account” (Fig. 2).
- Display Name: This is the name you want to use for this account. For instance “Your Company Support” where “Your Company” would be the name of your company.
- Email Address: The Email Address for the account.
- Login Name: This is the username or account name that you use to login to this email account.
- Account Password: The password you use to login to this email account.
- Account Type: You have 3 options in this dropdown, all relating to what protocol you use to access this email account remotely. Contact your provider to find out if you should use “pop3″, “imap”, or “imap SSL”.
- Outgoing Server: This is the mail server we should use for outgoing email.
- Outgoing Server Port: This is the port we should use to connect to your Outgoing Server.
- Incoming Server: This is the mail server we should use for incoming email.
- Incoming Server Port: This is the port we should use to connect to your Incoming Server.
- Delete Email From Server: Check this box if you want email to be deleted from the specified server.
- Default Account: Selecting this checkbox will make this Email account the default when sending emails.
Once you enter all the settings for your Email Account click the “Save” button to save it. You will then see your Email Account added to the list in the System Preferences (Fig. 3).
- 3 May, 2013 @ 18:32 [Current Revision] by Ivinex Customer Support
- 22 January, 2013 @ 12:51 by Ivinex Customer Support
- 22 January, 2013 @ 12:51 [Autosave] by Ivinex Customer Support
- 15 March, 2012 @ 12:50 by Ivinex Customer Support
- 12 March, 2012 @ 14:54 by Ivinex Customer Support
- 12 March, 2012 @ 14:53 by Ivinex Customer Support
- 6 March, 2012 @ 12:28 by Ivinex Customer Support